Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Handmade Christmas Ornament - The 31 Days of Handmade Christmas Ornaments

The whole month of October I had the honor of joining a group of bloggers in "The 31 Days of Handmade Christmas Ornaments" hop. I have loved every minute of this hop and seeing all the bloggers gorgeous handmade ornaments. Christmas is my favorite time of year, because I spend a lot of time with my family and it's the time where I am inspired to create more. 

I invite you to take a moment and visit this inspiring blog hop. At the end of this post you will find these lovely Handmade Christmas ornaments posts from all 31 bloggers. Thank you for stopping by. 


http://diy180site.blogspot.com/2016/10/handmade-christmas-ornaments.html


Stop by and take a look 
at my handmade Christmas ornament. http://diy180site.blogspot.com/2016/10/handmade-christmas-ornaments.html



Here are all 31 Bloggers in order of their appearance:

Day 1 - The Silly Pearl 
Day 5 - Knick of Time
 Day 6 - Pet Scribbles  
Day 10 - The Everyday Home  
Day 12 - Remodelando la Casa  
Day 13 - DIY 180 
Day 14 - 504 Main 
Day 15 - Sum of their Stories  
Day 17 - The Kim Six Fix 
Day 19 - Morena's Corner  
Day 21 - Our Southern Home  
Day 23 - The Crafting Nook 
Day 24 - Sweet Pea 
Day 27 - Lovely Etc. 
 Day 28 - Stone Gable Blog 
 Day 29 - Mod Podge Rocks

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you were able to join us for the blog hop this year Vanessa! It's been so fun 'hopping' with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Diane. I really enjoyed being apart of this hop.

      Delete
  2. It's been so much fun blog hopping with you, what a lot of great ideas there are here. Everything from the most modern, unconventional Christmas ornaments to uber traditional, from bright and fun to ultra classy!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment.