Monday, October 10, 2011

Birthday Party Decor

Happy Monday!
My family and I had a great time this past Saturday celebrating our sweet girl's birthday. Its hard to believe she is 4 years old. Makes me want to cry just a little. : ) Our sweet girl just loved her birthday party and kept telling me how beautiful the birthday decorations were.  She loved playing with her friends and she was non stop on Saturday from 7am till 9pm. It made our hearts so happy to see her happy and how she is blessed to have family and friends who love her very much. We had a great time despite the bad weather we had. Everyone showed up and we had a great time. Here's a peek.


Birthday banner, pin wheel center pieces, birthday wreath and more pin wheels
I made a Birthday wreath and it is in her room now.

Our sweet girl. She loved getting all dressed up and she even loved wearing my vintage necklace
Her outfit happened to match the birthday decorations. 

Can you see the colors on the banner and her dress are alike. She was jumping for joy and couldn't wait for her party to start.
She loved every gift she received. 
She is thanking one of her friends for her birthday gift.
I made this pinta and the kids enjoyed it.
Chocolate chip cookie birthday cake and some cup cakes for the children. 
My husband, our son and daughter and me.
By the end of the party we had a great time and we were all very tired. Last week was a busy week, with making decorations, cleaning, buying food and making food for the party. When Sunday came around I couldn't get out of bed and even today I am still a bit tired. A nap sounds good right about now. I want to thank my hubby and son for helping out before the party. I am so grateful for them. Ladies, I want to thank you all for your kind words from last Friday's post. I really appreciate and I am very grateful for all your support. I LOVE comments so drop me a line.

Vanessa

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your little girl! Looks like you all had fun :) You are so lucky to have such a wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday Vanessa!
    It sounds like you had loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, thank you for stopping by! I just love your paper crafts. Those hanging disks are really neat, and so are the pinwheels. andrea@townandprairie---I added my chicken to your gang

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment.